Mini Repair Services
Call today to request an appointment
Best Mini Repair in Memphis TN
Your sleek and sporty MINI draws attention everywhere it goes. Sometimes, your MINI Cooper requires factory scheduled maintenance or various auto MINI repair in order to keep its ride smooth and reliable. Our factory trained and ASE Certified Technicians at Memphis Motor Werks are well trained in all the parts and systems that help your MINI maintain its reputation as the reliable car you and your family depend on. In case of repairs or schedule maintenance, visit our facility, where we care about your vehicle as much as you do and are eager to get you back on the road.
Our Mini services include:
- Perform any repair or service dealer can provide.
- We use Original equipment or parts manufactured by the original equipment manufacturer.
We like to keep maintenance simple- Our recommendations are as follows:
- Oil Change every 5000- 7500 miles
- Air filter every 15000 miles
- Cabin filter every 30,000 miles
- Fuel Filter every 60,000
- Spark plugs every 60,000
- Transmission fluid exchange every 60,000
- Brake fluid flush every 2 years
- Coolant flush every 2 years
We also recommend a complete check before the end of warranty. The dealer will only make repairs based on a customer complaint.
- Engine Diagnosis & Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- A/C Service & Repair
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair
- Brake System Repair
- Tires: Mounting, Balancing
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Tune-ups & Oil Changes
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Factory Recommended Maintenance
- Engine Repair & Replacement
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Safety Inspections
- State Inspections