Volkswagen Repair Services - Cordova, TN
Volkswagens are built with their owners in mind. In German, Volkswagen actually means the "People's Car." With auto repair services and scheduled maintenance, your Volkswagen c an continue to be the "People's Car" as it was intended—driving you to work, taking you to the grocery store, or even taking a cross-country road trip.
At Memphis Motor Werks, we keep this in mind. By hiring ASE Certified Technicians and factory trained mechanics, you can rest assured that your car will be repaired right the first time. Because your Volkswagen was built to specific European standards, it requires Volkswagen trained technicians who have access to Volkswagen specific parts and tools.
Thinking about purchasing a pre-owned Volkswagen? Our mechanics at Memphis Motor Werks can perform a thorough inspection of the car, and set your mind at ease when deciding on such an important decision.
Our Volkswagen services include:
- Perform any repair or service dealer can provide.
- We use Original equipment or parts manufactured by the original equipment manufacturer.
- We like to keep maintenance simple- Our recommendations are as follows:
- Oil Change every 5000- 7500 miles
- Air filter every 15000 miles
- Cabin filter every 30,000 miles
- Fuel Filter every 60,000
- Spark plugs every 60,000
- Transmission fluid exchange every 60,000
- Brake fluid flush every 2 years
- Coolant flush every 2 years
We also recommend a complete check before the end of warranty. The dealer will only make repairs based on a customer complaint.
- Engine Diagnosis & Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- A/C Service & Repair
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair
- Brake System Repair
- Tires: Mounting, Balancing
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Tune-ups & Oil Changes
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Factory Recommended Maintenance
- Engine Repair & Replacement
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Safety Inspections
- State Inspections