Volvo Repair Services
Call today to request an appointment
Best Volvo Repair in Memphis TN
Our Volvo specialists are just as passionate about your Volvo as you are. We know your vehicle is important to you and are happy to help improve its lifelong performance and safety features by performing the basic maintenance and more comprehensive Volvo Repair. While your Volvo may last your lifetime, it still needs routine maintenance and repair. That’s where our Volvo specialist comes in. Our technicians are educated in the Volvo engine and all of the vehicle’s functions. Whether your vehicle just needs an oil change, or a repair, our Volvo specialists at Memphis Motor Werks are here to help.
Our Volvo services include:
- Perform any repair or service dealer can provide.
- We use Original equipment or parts manufactured by the original equipment manufacturer.
We like to keep maintenance simple- Our recommendations are as follows:
- Oil Change every 5000- 7500 miles
- Air filter every 15000 miles
- Cabin filter every 30,000 miles
- Fuel Filter every 60,000
- Spark plugs every 60,000
- Transmission fluid exchange every 60,000
- Brake fluid flush every 2 years
- Coolant flush every 2 years
We also recommend a complete check before the end of warranty. The dealer will only make repairs based on a customer complaint.
- Engine Diagnosis & Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- A/C Service & Repair
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair
- Brake System Repair
- Tires: Mounting, Balancing
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Tune-ups & Oil Changes
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Factory Recommended Maintenance
- Engine Repair & Replacement
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Safety Inspections
- State Inspections