Porsche Repair Services - Cordova, TN
Whether you are the proud new owner of a Porsche or a Porsche veteran for life, our ASE Certified mechanics and technicians are prepared to service your vehicle. At Memphis Motor Werks, we are passionate about your Porsche. We understand the intricate make-up of your luxury vehicle, and are able to not only diagnose potentials problems, but also effectively perform Porsche repair and maintenance services. By using Porsche specific parts and fluids, we can handle your car with the best care available.
Our Porsche services include:
- Perform any repair or service dealer can provide.
- We use Original equipment or parts manufactured by the original equipment manufacturer.
- We like to keep maintenance simple- Our recommendations are as follows:
- Oil Change every 5000- 7500 miles
- Air filter every 15000 miles
- Cabin filter every 30,000 miles
- Fuel Filter every 60,000
- Spark plugs every 60,000
- Transmission fluid exchange every 60,000
- Brake fluid flush every 2 years
- Coolant flush every 2 years
We also recommend a complete check before the end of warranty. The dealer will only make repairs based on a customer complaint.
- Engine Diagnosis & Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- A/C Service & Repair
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair
- Brake System Repair
- Tires: Mounting, Balancing
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Tune-ups & Oil Changes
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Factory Recommended Maintenance
- Engine Repair & Replacement
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Safety Inspections
- State Inspections