Mercedes Repair Services - Cordova, TN
Smooth driving, style, and performance make the Mercedes one of the most coveted cars on the market. Only a few people are fortunate enough to own one, which is why owners need to make sure that they are following the routine services and care the car needs to last.
It doesn't matter if your car is ten years old, or just rolled off of the assembly line—our skilled technicians at Memphis Motor Werks are able to service it the right way, the first time. We care as much about your vehicle as you do. Set up an appointment online, or give us a call to find out the many ways we can service your Mercedes.
Our Mercedes services include:
- Perform any repair or service dealer can provide.
- We use Original equipment or parts manufactured by the original equipment manufacturer.
- We like to keep maintenance simple- Our recommendations are as follows:
- Oil Change every 5000- 7500 miles
- Air filter every 15000 miles
- Cabin filter every 30,000 miles
- Fuel Filter every 60,000
- Spark plugs every 60,000
- Transmission fluid exchange every 60,000
- Brake fluid flush every 2 years
- Coolant flush every 2 years
We also recommend a complete check before the end of warranty. The dealer will only make repairs based on a customer complaint.
- Engine Diagnosis & Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- A/C Service & Repair
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair
- Brake System Repair
- Tires: Mounting, Balancing
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Tune-ups & Oil Changes
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Factory Recommended Maintenance
- Engine Repair & Replacement
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Safety Inspections
- State Inspections