Audi Repair Services
Call today to request an appointment
Best Audi Reapir in Memphis Tn
When you purchase an Audi, whether it is new or pre-owned, you know you own a luxurious vehicle. From the inside out, the Audi design is stunning, and when paired with their smooth ride, the quality of the vehicle is unparallel to any other vehicle. In order to keep an Audi in pristine condition, Audi repair services must be performed by educated and skilled professionals who understand the Audi’s make-up. The staff at Memphis Motor Werks is continually trained to service Audis. We stay current with the technologies and parts associated with each make and model of the car, so that we can perform any repair when you need it.
We understand how valuable your time is. That is why we perform various diagnostic and repair services correctly the first time. We care about your Audi as much as you do and will use the latest technology and the most skilled technicians to repair and maintain your Audi. When your car needs a routine service or a repair, you can set up an appointment online, or give us a call.
Our Audi services include:
- Perform any repair or service dealer can provide.
- We use Original equipment or parts manufactured by the original equipment manufacturer.
We like to keep maintenance simple- Our recommendations are as follows:
- Oil Change every 5000- 7500 miles
- Air filter every 15000 miles
- Cabin filter every 30,000 miles
- Fuel Filter every 60,000
- Spark plugs every 60,000
- Transmission fluid exchange every 60,000
- Brake fluid flush every 2 years
- Coolant flush every 2 years
We also recommend a complete check before the end of warranty. The dealer will only make repairs based on a customer complaint.
- Engine Diagnosis & Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- A/C Service & Repair
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair
- Brake System Repair
- Tires: Mounting, Balancing
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Tune-ups & Oil Changes
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Factory Recommended Maintenance
- Engine Repair & Replacement
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Safety Inspections
- State Inspections